- 1 Block of plain chocolate (we use Cadbury)
- 1 Tin or condensed Milk
- 1 Packet of chocolate ripple biscuits
- Break the block of chocolate into pieces and add to a microwavable bowl, add tin of condensed milk and then pop in the microwave for 2 mins on high.
- Then blitz the whole packet of chocolate ripple biscuits in a food processor or Thermomix.
- Then combine the biscuits to the chocolate and condensed milk, mix well.
- Add to a slice tray and pop in the fridge.
- Let is set for 3 – 5 hours in the fridge then slice.
- You can try different variants, caramel chocolate and butter snap biscuits is a good one 🙂
- If you like more of a brownie texture, leave some chunks in the biscuit’s, if you like a fudge texture, blitz the biscuit really fine.