Super cool Rainbow Fudge, that the kids (and adults) will love. It is quite sweet and only good for a treat!
I have made this in so many different versions such as:
Chocolate Ripple biscuits and Mint chocolate.
Orange Terry Chocolate Ball and Brandy Snap biscuits.
The varieties are endless, the rainbow one is basically a bit of fun for the kids as they can make shapes out of it and choose what colours they like.
- 1 Block of white chocolate (we use Cadbury)
- 1 Tin or condensed Milk
- 1 Packet of chocolate plain biscuits, we use Marie or Arrowroot
- Break the block of chocolate into pieces and add to a microwave bowl,
- Add tin of condensed milk in with the chocolate, then pop in the microwave for 2 mins on high.
- Then blitz the whole packet of biscuits in a food processor or Thermomix.
- Combine the biscuits to the chocolate and condensed milk, mix well.
- Separate the mixture into 4 bowls and add a different food colouring to each bowl
- Press down into a slice tray and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Add to a slice tray and pop into the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm.
Can you think of any other flavours we could make? Leave a comment and let us know X