This is such a tasty recipe and very cost effective!
You will need:
1.5kg of chicken drumsticks
a handful of fresh coriander,
2 teaspoons of flour
1 can of apricot nectar,
1/2 cup of dried apricots,
1 small onion diced,
2 cups of rice.
- Brown onion in a large flat pan,
- add chicken to the onions
- Pour the can of apricot nectar over the chicken and cook
- throw in the diced dried apricots and coriander.
- Once the mixture is simmering evenly stir in 2 teaspoons of flour.
- Cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Serve with 2 cups of boiled rice.