There is nothing better then a good home made pie, this one is simple and easy to cook and under $15 to!
You will need:
500g of chicken thighs (diced)
200g bacon (diced)
1 medium sweet potato peeled and diced
1 sliced onion,
2-3 tablespoons of chicken gravox.
1/2 teaspoon of sage
1 can if cream corn
- brown onion and bacon
- add chicken and cook until brown
- Add can of creamed corn
- Add diced sweet potato
- Add sage tablespoons of gravox
- Stir until combined
- Cook on low heat for 1 hour with the lid on
- Once mixture has cooled
- spoon mixture into a pie dish and cover with one sheet of puff pastry
- Brush with some beaten egg and cook on 180 for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked serve with a side if veges!
What is your favourite pie filling? X