This is such a tasty filling meal, great if you like a good meaty dish.
4 large (or 5 small) osso bucco
2 large white potatoes
1 brown onion
1 & 1/2 cups of frozen peas
1/2 cup of red wine
3 tablespoons of brown onion gravox
1 & 1/2 cups of water.
- Brown the osso bucco in a large frypan. Once both sides are brown take out of the pan and put aside.
- Using meat juices from pan, add diced onion and fry until clear.
- Add the osso bucco into the onions and the red wine.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, the water and the gravox. Cook on low for a further 45 minutes.
- A hint, the longer you cook the dish the stronger the flavours and the more tender the meat.