Yummo who doesn’t love rissoles?
- 1 kg of beef mince (you can buy 1kg of beef mince from Coles Supermarkets for $5.00)
- 1 finely diced brown onion
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons on curry powder (the curry powder gives no heat, just flavour)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Roast Meat gravox.
- Combine all the ingredients together, making sure all of the egg is combined.
- Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture if it is too wet.
- Place in a hot fry pan and brown.
- Once the rissoles are cooked through place them aside.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of gravox to the pan juices and 1 1/2 cups of water, stir with a whisk until thickened. T
- This is great meal for freezing as well. Serve with baked or mash potato, also a quick kids meals served on bread rolls (as there are already veggies in the rissole).
- Enjoy! X