- 1 tin of 450g tuna in brine
- 1 finely diced brown onion.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 teaspoons of garlic
- 1 long life devondale carton 200ml of cream
- 1 masterfoods sachet of creamy garlic & herb potato bake base.
- 1 & 1/2 cups is cheese
- 1 & 1/2 cups of rice.
- boil rice and drain
- once well drained spoon into an oven safe dish
- Fry up diced brown onion in garlic and butter
- Once the onions are clear add drained tin of tuna, sachet of masterfoods garlic, herb & potato bake
- Once combined stir through 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- Once the cheese has melted put the tuna sauce over the rice
- Add the remaining cheese over the whole dish
- Bake in oven on 180 for approximately 20mins or until cheese starts to turn brown.