Total price – $14.95
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 small jar of basil & pine nut pesto (I find the Coles Brand for $2.99 the best),
- 1 large jar of passata
- 100g of brie cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic,
- tablespoon of butter
- 1 packet of linguini pasta.
- open the chicken thighs so they sit flat
- add a teaspoon of basil pesto and rub into each chicken piece.
- Cut a small wedge of brie and place in the middle of the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken up into a roll, you can use cooking string or toothpicks to hold together.
- Brown the chicken in a pan on high for a few minutes each side and then place in an oven proof dish, pour the passata over the chicken and put in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes on 180.
- While the chicken is cooking in the sauce boil up the linguini. Once the pasta is drained toss through the chicken and sauce.
- I would avoid garnishing with any more cheese as the brie will melt into the chicken and the sauce.