This is a great easy meal with a side salad. We eat this Zucchini and bacon slice either mid week for an easy dinner or sometimes on a Sunday night.
Serves 4- 6
4 rashes of bacon,
2 grated zucchini
2 grated carrots
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of cheese
1 teaspoon of mustard
1/2 cup of shallots
- Fry shallots, and bacon in one pan.
- Combine the zucchini, carrot, cheese, eggs, milk and mustard together in one bowl.
- Once bacon & shallots has cooled mix through the rest of the ingredients.
- Place in a oven proof dish and cook on 180 for 35 minutes
- Slice and serve with a salad!
Perfect for school lunches to! Would you give this a go? X