This is a great go to recipe when you want something quick, tasty and cheap it is a great meal to whip up when unexpected visitors drop in.
You will need:
1 Packet of fettucine, I chose the green and white pasta as it was on sale for $1.50
200 grams of diced bacon
1/2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
8 mushrooms sliced
300 mills of cream.
sprinkle of herbs
- In a hot frying pan add onion and garlic and cook to onion looks clear.
- In the mean time cook pasta per packet instructions.
- Add mushrooms and brown slightly.
- Add cream and let simmer.
- The cream should reduce, 2 minutes before finished add the ham an let simmer.
- Strain pasta, then add cream sauce and mix through.
- Add cracked pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you have any quick pasta recipes you would like to share, if so pop in comments below X