How exciting is Christmas Eve? Especially if you have kids.
One of my fondest memories from Christmas as a child, was waking up the next morning to see if Santa had left us a letter and if he had tasted the cookies and milk we left him. My mum had a great imagination and she use to chew up bits of carrot as well and we would believe that was Rudolf leaving bits of his snack behind, we loved seeing that Santa had eaten our cookies.
If you are after something really simple to make for Santa on Christmas Eve then you cant go past our 3 ingredient biscuits.
- 3 Cups of flour
- 125 grams of melted butter
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- m and m’s
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Melt butter in microwave for 15 seconds
- Add sugar and mix to creamy
- Add flour to a bowl
- Add condensed milk and butter mix to the flour
- Mix well
- Roll into approx. 2 inch balls and flatten to look like biscuits
- Add m and m’s to the top of cookies.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 mins
- Once cooked remove and let cool
- Once cooled pop a few on a plate for Santa with a glass of milk.
- Enjoy how much fun your kids get out of it!
Do you know any other quick cookie recipes you could share with us? Leave a comment below and let us know X