Thank God for Menulog this week! I have been flat out with the silly season, between Christmas parties, shopping and work deadlines, I have not had a minute to myself let alone meal plan for the week.
I was in such a rush yesterday that I forgot to pull the mince out of the freezer for dinner! I realised when I was sitting in the doctor surgery waiting to get my shots for our India trip. I didn’t have anything ready to go either as I was going to do a cook up on the weekend to replenish the stocks! Thinking what on earth was I going to cook? Then I remembered…..Arrhh yes Menulog!
I got on my phone, pulled the Menulog app and away I went! I decided on Indian from Indian hub, decided on what we wanted and placed the order for a 6.30pm delivery all within less than 5 minutes. Mind you this was at 10am in the morning in the doctor surgery, Dinner sorted!
That is what I love about Menulog you can order anytime of the day it doesn’t have to be 30 minutes before you want to eat with your toddlers pulling at your legs while you try to relay your order on the phone. You simply add in the time you want to receive your meal and within a couple minutes you receive an email confirming your order and time of delivery as well as a text message, how great is that?
I got home at 5.00 with the kids, hubby walked through the door at 6pm and my order arrived right on 6.30pm the time I had selected for it to arrive. The meal was delicious and most of all was still hot, we ordered from here if you are in the area give them a go: http://www.menulog.com.au/indian-hub
The best part about it is I actually had time to bath kids and have a play with them before dinner arrived. Kids where bathed, fed and in bed by 7.30pm and with little mess to clean up hubby and I actually sat and watched a movie together. Win win all around!
With over 4100 restaurants to choose from across Australia this app certainly makes choosing what’s for dinner easier. They’ve got over 11,000 specials going and offer 10% off your second order. How cool is that?
Menulog. Ticks all the boxes for us. It’s quick, easy to use and convenient. Do yourself a favor and download the app today! You can find Menulog here: http://www.menulog.com.au/
Follow Menulog on Instagram and see what delicious photos Menulog fans post: http://instagram.com/menulog
Follow Menulog on face Book here: https://www.facebook.com/Menulog.com.au
And get this Menulog have been kind enough to give us a $50 voucher to giveaway to one lucky reader, you can enter via the app below. For Valid entry simply add your email and a contact number in the app below. You can earn up to 15 bonus entries by following us via social media in the app, this is not compulsory to enter. The email and phone number is compulsory for a valid entry. Permit No ACT TP 14/00628 NSW LTPM/14/00108
Tell us in comments below what is your favorite take away?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please do read our terms and conditions. They are put in place to ensure our competitions are law abiding.
To enter: It is mandatory for eligible entry that each entrant provides their email and contact number in the above app.
Promotion Description: By participating in this random draw competition Permit No ACT TP 14/00628 NSW LTPM/14/00108, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor being Jo-lene Lawrence Abn: 40 097 854 198. The Sponsor will be responsible for ensuring the winners receive their prize: There will be one winner who will receive 1 x $50 Menulog voucher valid untill 22nd January 2015
1. Dates: Starts 17th dec 2014 2.30pm melb time – finishes 22nd december 2014 8.00pm melb time Melbourne time. Winners will be notified via phone/email and may also be published on our blogs or/and Face book pages. The draw will take place at 24 counthan terrace Doreen vic 3754 by Jo-lene Lawrence on 22nd Dec 9.00pm 72hrs from the end of draw date.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Australia only who are 18 years and older
3. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize.
4. The Winner: will be notified by phone/text and email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Any winner notification not responded to within 3 months may result in prize forfeiture and a redraw will take place at 24 counthan terrace Doreen vic 3754 buy Jo-lene Lawrence on 22nd March 2015 8.00pm Melbourne time, the winner will be notified within 72hrs from the end of draw date. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Where a prize is cash/pay pal dollars, any fees/charges/taxes associated with the transaction will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
6. By entering this giveaway the entrant aggress that the promoter/sponsor may display the winners name on our blog/website/facebook page at out discretion. All information collected during this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Federal Privacy ACT 1998. By entering this giveaway you also agree that you may be contacted via email by any of the sponsor businesses of this prize giveaway in the future. You may un-subscribe from their mailing lists at any time.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition and/or selection process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, The Sponsor will restart the competition at a date in the future with all entrants needing to re-enter to qualify. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. Product disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to the companies associated with the prize. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the product companies listed in prizes.
11. Please note this giveaway is not redeemable for cash or exchange, the prize is what is listed in the terms above.
12. For any details regarding the giveaway please put in writing to email@example.com