This is a yummy banana slice it has a similar taste to a banana bread but a little denser in texture, really nice with a cup of coffee!
You will need:
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cups milk
- 1 banana mashed
- 80 gms butter
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 125 gms of cream cheese
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- grated chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- This is so easy, pop all ingredients except the icing ingredients into a Thermomix or blender and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour mix into a lined baking tray and pop in the oven for 35 minutes.
- In the mean time, place cream cheese and icing sugar and mix with a mix master.
- Once slice is cooled spread across the top evenly.
- Decorate with grated chocolate
- Slice and enjoy!
Do you think you will give this one a go?