It’s Cocktail hour yay!
We are spoilt in Australia when it comes to tropical fruits. From juicy mangos to sweet pineapples we have such a variety to choose from, especially this time of year.
I experiment a lot with fruity cocktail’s around Christmas and this is my go to peach mix, enjoy!
You will Need:
2 cups chopped peeled peaches
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Few sprigs of mint leaves
Click to see savings
4 shots of your favourite bourbon
- Pop water, mint leaves, sugar and peachers in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and let simmer on low for approx. 5 mins
- Pop into a jug or container and freese for 45 minutes
- Pop the juice through a strainer, so that the liquid comes through transparent. with no chunky pieces.
- Add lemon juice to a jug with 4 shots of bourbon
- Stir in the peach liquid
- Prepare 4 glasses and pack with ice and approx. 3 slices of peaches into each glass
- Pour mix evenly into each glass
- Garnish with mint if you like
Do you think you would give this a go?