This weeks wish list is all about cushions! Inspired by my gorgeous pineapple cushion that I picked up from Harvey Norman for $49.95.
Cushions are a great way to change the feel of a room, I love that by adding different textures and prints you can achieve your own unique style in your home. Adding cushions to a room is a simple and cost effective way to decorate.
These are three great basic rules to follow when choosing cushions:
- Choose colours that are already in your room, eg in artwork, lamps, decorations.
- Break up pattern cushions with block colour cushions.
- Use stripes, dots, chevron any pattern but keep the colours consistent through out.
- Keep pattern cushions a similar print size.
- Put bigger cushions to the back, with smaller cushions to the front
To view a DIY on cushions check out Temple & Websters Tutorial here: http://blog.templeandwebster.com.au/how-to-style-cushions/
Below are a few of my favourite designs, to see more or to order simply click on the photos below:
Tutti Frutti Pillowcase
Turquoise Monaco Dip Cushion
Trinity Zig Zag Outdoor Cushion
Throw Pillow / Indoor Cover