Jaffa’s were my favourite lollies when I was a kid.
I hadn’t seen them in years but spotted them in Woolies so had an idea to make a Jaffa slice and let me tell you it is pretty nice!
You will need:
1 Packet of chocolate ripple biscuits
1 Tin of condensed milk
1 Block of cooking chocolate
1/2 Packet of Jaffas
1/2 Teaspoon of orange essence
- Add Chocolate Ripple buscuits to a Thermomix or blender and blitz for 40 seconds then set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl add the tin of condensed milk and block of chocolate and cook on high for 1 minute, you may need longer depending on your microwave.
- Add the choc ripple mix to the condensed milk and chocolate mix and stir through well, stir in orange essence.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Pour mix into tray and spread out evenly.
- top with Jaffas and push them in 3/4 of the way.
- Pop in the fridge for 3 hrs and let set.
- Slice and enjoy!
Do you think you will give this a go? What other easy slices do you make?