These are a simple and cost effective way to make LCM bars.
I must admit I have never really given our kids muesli or sweet bars to eat, but I had a friend request these, so I set about making them. So Simple to make!
You will need:
1 Packet of marshmallows ( I used Allens)
80 grams of butter
5 Cups of Rice bubbles
2 tablespoons of 100s and 1000s
- Place marshmallows and butter into microwave bowl and cook on high for 50 seconds
- Add the rice bubbles to the marshmallow mix
- Mix well and pour mixture into a tray lined with baking paper
- Spread the mixture out evenly and sprinkle 100s and 1000s on top
- Pop in fridge and let set for 3 hours
- Slice and enjoy!
You can add mini m and m’s as well, but I figure there s enough sugar in them for a kids treat already. Do you buy bars for your kids lunch boxes?