Its cocktail hour Yay!
This is a simple 1 minute Mojito, when you want a quick cocktail without much fuss.
You will need:
- 2 shots of white rum, I use Bacardi.
- 1/4 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- half a lime copped into quarters or slices.
- 400 mils of lemonade or soda water if you don’t like it sweet.
- 10 mint leaves
- Place rum, lime juice and lemonade or soda water into a jug and stir
- Add ice cubes, sliced lime and mint to 2 glasses
- Pour mix over ice evenly between 2 glasses
Do you know any other quick cocktail recipes?