This an easy and yummy slice to make, great for the peppermint lovers!
You will need:
1 Tin of condensed milk
1 Block of white cooking chocolate
1 Packet of Marie biscuits
1 Peppermint Crisp bar
1 Block of peppermint chocolate, we use Cadbury.
2 Drops of green food colouring.
- Place the peppermint chocolate and condensed milk in a microwave bowl and cook on high for one minute.
- Blitz the packet of biscuits in a Thermomix or blender. the finer you blen the more fudge like it will be if you like a more crunchy base not blend as much.
- Add the condensed milk mixture to the biscuit crumbs and stir through well.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tray and spread evenly.
- In another microwave bowl melt the white chocolate for one minute, once cooked add a few drops of green food colour and mix through.
- Add the white/green chocolate to the top of the slice and spread evenly.
- Crumble up the peppermint crisp bar across the top of the slice.
- Pop in fridge and let set for 3 hours
- Slice and enjoy!
Do you think you will give this one a go? X