My favourite chocolate bar has to be the Picnic bar, so what could be better then a yummy slice in ode to the Picnic!
You will need:
1 Cup of mixed unsalted nuts.
1 Block cooking chocolate, we use Cadbury.
1/2 Tin of caramel (can purchase in the baking isle of your supermarket)
1 Packet of cream wafer biscuits
1 Picnic bar
Picnic Bar Slice
- Place the packet of wafer biscuits in a blender and blitz.
- Add wafers to a bowl with the caramel and nuts
- Microwave chocolate for 1 minute on high
- Add 1/2 the chocolate to the mix and stir through
- Line a tin with baking paper ( we used a rectangle tin)
- Add mixture and press firmly into the tin.
- Add the rest of the chocolate over the top of the slice and smooth out.
- Break up the picnic bar and crumble over the top of the slice.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours then slice and enjoy!
What do you think, will you give this one a go? It is really nice crumbled over vanilla ice cream to, OMG diet starts Monday!