The Colourful Housewife only uses images that have been:
- Purchased eg, stock images
- Our own images which are copyrighted
- Images which we have permission to use from the source.
If you would like to use one of our images or blog posts feel free on the following conditions:
- Do not post the entire content of any blog post, without written consent. The Colourful Housewife is protected by copyright laws.
- If you are sharing our blog, you can use one image with a link to our original post. Please don’t copy our entire posts.
- If you would like to use any of our images for other publications please write to email@example.com
- Feel free to pin any of our images, however ensure to always retain our URL and credit.
If you feel that we have used an image relating to you outside of the above, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we will get it sorted!
Giveaways Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is The Colourful Housewife (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion period is clearly stated on each competition. (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 14 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to answer the question in the space specified – on either a form embedded into the blog post or in the comment section.
7. The winner/s will be chosen from all the entries on the participating blog post. From this list of entries, an independent party will judge the winner.
8. The prizes and values are listed in the giveaway.
9. The winners will be the entries deemed most creative by the judges.
10. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The winner will be notified via their preferred contact method, and will be asked to provide their email, mailing address and contact phone number at that time.
12. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 3 days of the winners notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, they will forfeit the prize.
13. The winner will be published on www.thecolourfulhousewife.com.au Details of answers may be used in future blog posts.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of prizes.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
17. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. The Colourful Housewife reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made The Colourful Housewife will notify the public via its website.
The Colourful Housewife is committed to the Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information. The Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 requires companies to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
Information derived from communications between us and you. We also collect information about you when you download content from our website www.TheColourfulHousewife.com.au.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by joining our online community, obtaining membership to our site, participating in our forums or when you send us email we will record your mail address.
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
If you at any time receive any communication from www.TheColourfulHousewife.com.au which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.