Stuck with what to watch on the box? These are 10 TV shows I am loving right now. I don’t get lot of time to watch TV but when I do these are on the top of my list!
- Orange is the new black: Piper a woman in her thirties who is sentenced to fifteen months in prison after being convicted of a decade-old crime of transporting money for her drug-dealing girlfriend.
- Made In Chelsea: Reality television series following the lives of a group of rich some what spoiled young adults living in South London, England and their daily dramas with relationships, gossip and lavish holidays. ( I tell my hubby I watch it for the fashion, but its really for the cat fights lol)
- Orphan Black: A streetwise hustler is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her.
- The Walking Dead: Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.
- The Following: A brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic serial killer communicates with other active serial killers and activates a cult of believers following his every command.
- Suits: On the run from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant college-dropout, finds himself a job working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City’s best lawyers.
- Vikings: The adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok: the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the saga of Ragnar’s band of Viking brothers and his family as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes
- Modern family: This mockumentary explores the many different types of a modern family through the stories of a gay couple, comprised of Mitchell and Cameron, and their daughter Lily, a straight couple, comprised of Phil and Claire, and their three kids, Haley, Alex, and Luke, and a multicultural couple, which is comprised of Jay and Gloria, and their son Manny. These three types of families are being taped by a Dutch documentary crew who are using them for an upcoming reality-based television series due to air in The Netherlands.
- Survivor Blood verses Water: Survivor: Blood vs. Water is the twenty-seventh season of the American CBS show. Family members are paired up to out wit, out smart and out play other tribe members and their chosen family member.
- The Housewives Of Altanta, or any housewives for that matter: Reality TV show that follows a group or rich housewives on their daily travels. Think great fashion, fast cars and a few hair weaves thrown in.
Honourable mentions for those days that you just want to feel better about yourself:
- Dance Baboons
- Abby Lee Dance Academy
What are your favourite shows to watch? Leave a comment and let me know and Ill be sure to check them out x