Omg is all I can say about this slice!
Take 2 gorgeous yummy items, Tim Tams and cheesecake and put them together and what do you get? A little fuller on the hips, and this delicious recipe!
You will need:
7 Tim Tams (2 for decorating)
1 Packet of brandy snap biscuits
1 Cup of condensed milk
250 grams of cream cheese
90 grams of butter
- Blitz brandy snaps in a Thermomix or blender on high for 20 seconds.
- Melt butter in a microwave bowl for 30 seconds.
- Add butter to biscuits and mix through well, should be like a wet sand consistency.
- Add mixture to a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 mins on 180 degrees.
- Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk with an electric beater until smooth.
- Crumble and break up 5 Tim tam biscuits and add to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the cooled biscuit base and spread out evenly.
- Roughly crumble the other 2 Tim tam biscuits and sprinkle across the top.
- Pop in fridge for 3 hours to set.
- Slice and enjoy!
What other fillings have you used for cheesecakes? Leave a comment and let us know X