Oh this slice is so yummy and super easy to make!
It is quite sweet so you don’t really need a big piece, unless you want one of course. It is really nice with a cup of coffee to.
You will need:
1 Block white cooking chocolate
1 Tin Condensed milk
1 Packet of brandy snaps
2 Cups almonds
1/4 Cup of caramel ( I use the tin one)
- Add brandy snaps to a Thermomix or blender and blitz for 40 seconds then set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl add the tin of condensed milk and block of white chocolate and cook on high for 1 minute, you may need longer depending on your microwave.
- Add the Brandy snap mix to the condensed milk and chocolate mix and stir through well.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Pour mix into tray and spread out evenly.
- Spread caramel over the top of the slice evenly.
- Top with almonds.
- Pop in the fridge for 3 hrs and let set.
- Slice and enjoy!
Do you think you will give this a go? What other easy slices do you make?